Carol & Marty & Kimberly

Carol & Marty & Kimberly
Family photo from our Mexico Cruise in December 2005

Thanksgiving




We had a really fun surprise party for my brother in law Greg on Saturday for his 60th birthday!He was really taken by surprise, and we had a great time roasting and celebrating the passing of his youth...
.
But right now I just want to mention a few things I am thankful for. I am very thankful for the gospel in my life. I can't even imagine where I would be without it! I know I could not have survived losing my parents without the gospel and the hope and knowledge that I will see them again some day. I am SO grateful I was able to be sealed to my parents before dad passed away. I was fortunate to be the proxy for my mom for their marriage, and I will never forget how it felt to kneel at that altar with my dad. Especially at this time of year I think a lot of mom and dad and I miss them even more. But I am so greatful I had the wonderful parents that I did, and the older I get the more I realize how much they loved me. They were teriffic people and great parents and grandparents to my Kimberly. I know they would be so proud of her!
I am also thankful for a great husband and my daughter. And I am lucky enough to have a great extended family. And some of the best friends a girl could ask for!!

0 comments: