Carol & Marty & Kimberly

Carol & Marty & Kimberly
Family photo from our Mexico Cruise in December 2005

Marty and Carol June 12 1986



Wow!



I can hardly believe it, but today Marty and I have been married for 22 years! It has gone by so quickly. And I realized that I have now been married for half of my life, longer than I was single.



Crazy huh! If I had a good new picture of the 2 of us together I would post it to show we haven't changed too much... ha ha!



So, Happy Anniversary honey!

4 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Happy anniversary!! Wow 22 years! That's awesome :)

Krista said...

Happy Anniversary Carol! 22 years and counting!

Ashley said...

Yay!!!! happy anniversary!!!That's quite the accomplishment! :)

Krista said...

Time to blog again Carol! Can't wait to hear about your trip!