Carol & Marty & Kimberly

Carol & Marty & Kimberly
Family photo from our Mexico Cruise in December 2005

VACATION !!!



Well, I am not very good at keeping up on the blog. Maybe now that Kimberly has her first year at Weber State University under her belt, I can get her to help contribute to this blog. One of my excuses is that I have been sick ( cough cough)

Anyway, next up is a Mother's Day barbecue, and then we are heading south to go to Zion National Park on the 22 of May with the Turners.

So, get the motorhome ready, and filled with gas, and off we go !!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for vacations!!!! :) I think you and I both need them right about now!

Brian and Amber said...

Hey, you are doing great on the bloggin' business...I am like a proud momma right now! he he :) Have fun on vacation, you deserve it!

Krista said...

Can I come along?! Ha, hope you have a great time! :) Love reading your blogs, keep em comin!